By Rodolphe Dutel, with a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee policy.
(This Guide was last updated in May 2017)
Hi, I'm Rodolphe - founder of Remotive.
Since 2014, our content has received 1,000,000+ page views.
The number one question all those visitors want to know the answer to is “How do I land a remote job?”
Here are some of the other questions that pop up frequently:
- There so many “remote jobs" websites out there. Where should I focus?
- What opportunities are there in my field of work?
- What am I doing? I'm sending out resumes with a wish and a prayer.
- Are the "pay for full use" websites I've come across worth it?
- I had a bad experience with remote work in the past. Where are those great remote jobs I keep hearing about?
Because I know how fantastic remote working is, I wanted to help.
That’s why I condensed everything I’d learned over 7 years into a bespoke 91-page guide.
But the guide doesn’t just contain everything I know. It has been examined, polished and improved by hundreds of comments from the Remotive Community.
If you are serious about going remote - remember, you’ll be competing with top-performing professionals in your field - reading this guide will help you up your game and embrace Remote Work
Why this Guide?
Here's my story:
In 2014, I was looking for a remote job.
I really wanted to join Buffer, a startup working 100% remotely.
Thing is, I didn’t know anyone who worked there, and I had zero startup experience.
So, I created a method to maximize my chances, and in March 2014, Buffer offered me a $98,000/year job!
Buffer’s co-founder loved it so much that he blogged about it - you’ll hear all about it in this eBook.
What's in it?
Here is the table of contents:
1) GOING REMOTE - What is remote work all about?
2) FINDING OPPORTUNITIES - Finding the best remote jobs
3) GETTING READY - Discovering your ‘Unfair Advantage’ as a Remote Worker
4) APPLYING REMOTELY - Logging unique applications that make you stand out
5) ACING INTERVIEWS - Interviewing remotely like a Pro
6) CASE STUDIES - 7 real-life interviews of remote workers!
7) REMOTIVE’S CHEAT-SHEET - Remote Worker’s Ultimate Checklist (incl. 100+ articles, videos)